Voice Mobile - Insurance Policy Information
- Voice Mobile has teamed up with i-Digital Insurance, a leading provider of Mobile Phone Insurance for individuals and businesses.
- The i-Digital policy for Voice Mobile customers provides cover for Theft, Accidental Damage, Breakdown, Accidental Loss and Accessories purchased from Voice Mobile.
- You must have purchased your phone from Voice Mobile in the last 30 days to insure your device.
- The insurance policy provides for monthly rolling periods of cover. The insurance starts at the time of purchase for a period of one month and will continue by periods of one month at a time upon receipt of each monthly premium from you.
- The monthly premium of £6.99 will be collected by the policy administrator by Direct Debit.
- For more information about our insurance please contact us on 0121 748 8450.
Click Here to View FAQ's
Click Here to View Key Facts
Click Here to View Policy Documents
In the event of a claim please contact the claims administrator on 0207 785 1702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Make a Claim?
- Notify the claims administrator on 02077 851702 as soon as possible in any event of any incident likely to give rise to a claim under this insurance;
- Report the theft or accidental loss of any mobile phone or PDA, within 24 hours of discovery to your Airtime Provider and blacklist your handset;
- Report the theft or accidental loss of the mobile phone to the Police within 24 hours of discovery and obtain a crime reference number in support of a theft and a lost property number in support of an accidental loss claim;
- Provide details of the claim and any other contract, guarantee, warranty or insurance that may apply to the loss including but not limited to household insurance. Where appropriate a rateable proportion of the claim may be recovered direct from these Insurers.
- Provide original proof of purchase of the mobile phone for which you are claiming. This shall include any receipts, documents or any other proof of purchase that is reasonable for us or the claims administrator to request.