Complaints Policy of Voice Mobile Ltd
Voice Mobile uses any complaint as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future service levels our customers receive, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
· To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
· To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
· To make sure everyone at Voice Mobile knows what to do if a complaint is received
· To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner (24 hours)
· To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
· To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Voice Mobile.
In the event of a Complaint
· Please email email@example.com
· This will be reviewed by a customer service representative and passed to the appropriate Manager
· A manager shall then investigate your complaint and contact you with either resolution or for further information with 24 hours.
· We look to resolve your complaint within 48 hours.
If you do not have access to email, please contact our Service Team on 01217488484
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Voice Mobile’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, confidentially and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Terri Middleton – Customer Service Manager.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Copyright © Voice 999 2019 / Company No: 04112330. / VAT Registered: GB722471355 - Voice Mobile, Working In Partnership With EE.